murphy girl

09 April 2006

speed

this photo was taken by my father, who i am currently visiting in texas. it is one picture, mirrored, and taken during a storm. when i told him this week's topic, he instantly showed me this picture! if you want to see more of his photos, drop in at www.angelosavino.com
this is my post for speed....ironically, despite the fact that i am always going, going, going, never sitting down and relaxing, every image i conjured up in my mind for 'speed' was related to a lack of speed! this drawing, however, was a speedy one for me to complete!

5 Comments:

Blogger valerie walsh said...

Really cool especially as I am watching a program on stonehenge right now and clicked on to your version! Totally wonderful and your dad's pic is so cool too!

09 April, 2006 19:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time has certainly moved quickly to make Stonehenge so old today.

09 April, 2006 23:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, and tell dad I love his photo.

09 April, 2006 23:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful. Your husband must be very proud of you!

10 April, 2006 14:18  
Blogger whyswomen said...

Hi there murphy girl...

I love your rendering of Stonehenge - it does, indeed, impart the feeling of time passing quickly...

I would also like to thank you for leaving a comment on my first offering for Illustration Friday...I felt a little daunted as I hit "send", and was pleasantly surprised to see your comment show up so soon afterward...

15 April, 2006 18:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home