murphy girl

30 November 2007

i've been tagged!


nancy lefko has tagged me for a meme!

that said, i had no idea what was going on.

so, i went to nancy's site for clues, and discovered what it is i am supposed to do; she has some amazing artwork, so please visit nancy's blog and, well, be amazed!

the rules of this meme are:
· when tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you.
· then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself.
· at the end of the post you must tag and link to eight other people.

eight (8) random things about me:
  • when reading national geographic, i must read it from cover to cover, in order of the pages; i am utterly incapable of skipping around; with other mags, not so much
  • i loooooooove all things 'day of the dead' and have little skeletons all over my house
  • i'm pretty sure that the act of making lists (and checking off completed items) is more satisfying than the act of doing whatever is on the list, even if it's fun stuff that i look forward to like going on vacation!
  • i always have to count on my fingers when adding; also, i have to go through the entire alphabet if i need a letter (i.e. in a bookstore when looking for a title, author, etc on the shelves)
  • i want to live everywhere
  • i cry so easily (seriously, a folger's commercial can trigger it), that it's a wonder i'm not a desert wasteland
  • i'm a paint-sample-aholic
  • i never forward chain mail, and was very conflicted about doing this because i now have to tag eight other people (but this was a fun getaway), so here they are:
willie at williebaronet

michelle at rottentuna

q at the rongovian academy of fine arts

andrea at colouring outside the lines

alina at ice-cream monster toon cafe

karen at art in the garage

ag at phreaque art

kelmurphy at who the sh*t drank all my beer?

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for enjoying my blog and artworks! :)

30 November, 2007 21:06  
Blogger NANCY LEFKO said...

Leigh: I really enjoyed reading about you !! Thanks for joining in the fun. I make LISTS too !!! and you are amazing for reading NG cover to cover...you must have a wealth of knowledge gained !!! I confess I probably only ever looked at the pictures :) Have a great weekend !! Nancy

30 November, 2007 21:26  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Ok, tell me if this counts:
http://williebaronet.blogspot.com/2007/01/6-weird-things-about-me.html

Or do I have to come up with more?? ;-)

01 December, 2007 07:54  
Blogger andrea said...

Hi Leigh. I thought I'd sworn off memes completely but dropped in anyway. Then I chanced to look at Willie Baronet's 6 things and loved his idea of illustrating each one so much that I think I'm going to have to do it now!!! Stay tuned ... and thanks! (Loved yours BTW)

01 December, 2007 09:48  
Blogger Elin said...

Wow. I agree totally on so many of your random things. I also...

love day of the dead stuff and have lots of skeletons

find checking things off lists enormously satisfying

count on my fingers and go through the alphabet

02 January, 2008 09:53  
Blogger Karen Smithey said...

Oh no! between messing up my ankle at the end of November and then Christmas, I completely missed this! I'll work on it tonight--

18 January, 2008 18:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home